Hebrew Greek Key Word Study Bible ESV Edition Genuine Leather Burgundy
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
Dr. Spiros Zodhiates’ greatest contribution to Bible students everywhere is the Greek Key Word; Study Bible, which uses the Strong’s numbering system to take the reader to the Hebrew and Greek words behind key words in the ESV English text, and uses AMG’s own special codes on the New Testament ESV English text to reveal the nuances of Greek grammar.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God’s Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
- There are extensive exegetical footnotes explaining the most difficult passages of the Old and New Testaments
- Words of Christ in Red
- ESV Center-Column References
- Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
- Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to Strong’s Numbers
- New Word Studies with AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Ribbon Marker
- ESV Concordance
- Font Size: 9pt.
- Study Note Font Size: 7pt.
- Genuine Leather – Burgundy
Genuine Leather – Burgundy